You are hereHome » United Site Serviceʼs Commitment to Quality
United Site Serviceʼs Commitment to Quality
Our Service Technicians are trained in the United Sites Serviceʼs leading 8-Point Service Plan that ensures consistent and safe sanitation services at every porta potty service location.
8 Point Service Plan
Each portable toilet service involves the following steps:
- Restroom to be placed in a convenient accessible location on level ground.
- Holding tank will be evacuated and interior debris removed.
- Holding tank will be refilled with earth-friendly deodorizer.
- Interior walls, toilet seat, urinal, exterior of holding tank, paper dispenser and floor will be sprayed with disinfectant, cleaned & dried.
- Interior will be sprayed with a special deodorizer.
- If ordered, Hand Sanitizer or Hand Wash Station will be replenished and restocked.
- Toilet paper dispenser will be restocked with 2 rolls.
- Technician will inspect each unit for minor damage or repairs.
Personal Service and Rapid Response to your Portable Toilet Needs
Your United Site Services Account Manager and our Customer Care Representatives work as a team to provide you with an unparalleled level of support, planning assistance, and customer service. We understand the demands of a turn-around project and those that require a rapid response on your portable toilet. We have the ability to deploy equipment quickly and the inventory to support a large portable toilet project. When you are making decisions for the health, welfare and dignity of those who use our services we will ensure this is completed with success.
Modern Portable Toilet Equipment
We offer a modern and extensive fleet of portable sanitation and fencing products and solutions to meet all of your needs. As you will see in this product guide, we offer a full-range of solutions from our standard restrooms to restroom and shower trailers.